In a Private Pilates session you experience a series of physical movements tailored to fit your level and your body’s specific needs. The 55-minute session with an instructor allows for a whole body experience, focusing on breath, flexibility, strength, and full body awareness.
Who can benefit from a Private Pilates session?
We believe each Pilates student – from beginner to expert levels – benefits from spending time individually with an instructor providing feedback on your movement and awareness. We strongly encourage a Private Pilates session for people needing special consideration for back pain, scoliosis, shoulder issues, women pre and post natal, or people who experience chronic pain and/or fibromyalgia.
Pilates provides the following benefits:
- Improves posture, flexibility, and overall general strength;
- Tones problem areas like the abdominal region, thighs, hips, arms, and buttocks;
- Relieves pressure and lowers risk by building muscles to support the back, shoulders, neck, and knees;
- Elongates muscles without adding bulk; and,
- Promotes a sense of well being and relaxation.
To begin your Pilates practice utilizing Pilates equipment, we recommend a Private Pilates session. You’ll benefit from a 55-minute session to become comfortable with the Pilates equipment and cues to maximize your experience once you join an equipment class. Please contact us for more details.
CALL US FOR AVAILABILITY & PRICING: (970) 316-6960